Thursday, November 18, 2010

Patch

Did anyone else have a major crush on Steve "Patch" Johnson on Days of Our Lives and did anyone else cry their eyes out 20 years ago when Patch was poisoned which ended the days of his life (I had to).
Well, I remember him (and wouldn't you know in true Soap Opera form, 16 years later, Patch was ALIVE and back at it in Salem) and I will always remember him. He was HOT. Patch or no patch!

So, Jeremy and I were leaving Fresh & Easy this morning when we saw a disheveled old man in front of the 99cent store. I immediately thought of "Patch", pulled up his photo on my phone and began to tell Jeremy about his character and the love I had for him till he met his untimely death.

Jeremy: Was this Patch guy shot?
Me: No, he drove his car off a cliff or something
Jeremy: (In his 'movie trailer voice over' voice) Stay tuned to Days of Our Lives, will Patch be prepared for his final 'act'cident?

Yep, that was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment